Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Waterfall


Last day wasn't great mentally. After thinking about how I am an AT Hiker - it set in. The novelty had worn off - and this is my life for the next 5 months. Walking all day. Kept trying to remind myself that this was my choice - and that I was getting back to Mother Nature - but it just kept hitting me - that this is it - same thing every day - only thing that changes is the weather. Kinda like work. Yuck. Then we came across a water fall. Jet Ski's and Waterfall's make people happy and this one was no different. Me, Brahma, Sweet P, Holler and Pixie all climbed up, stripped down, and took very cold "mountain shower's". Laying out on the rocks to dry - the feeling of "this is it" was removed from my mind. Waterfalls fix everything - and are amazing on hot, sweaty 70 degree hiking days.

No comments: