Tuesday, May 20, 2008

its not a skirt - dammit


Here I am on main street rocking out in my new hiking kilt. I have lost enough weight that I had to buy new pants, shorts, underwear, and even a new hip belt for my pack. Have seen a TON of guys hiking in kilts and asked them how they like it. Everyone so far has loved them. Based on the amount of chaffing I have been getting - ready to try anything new. Haven't hiked yet- but feels comfortable and the ladies have all approved. Oh - and it isn't a skirt - its a Mountain Hardwear MEN's hiking kilt. go ahead and look it up.

1 comment:

Morgan Miller said...

Looking good. The question is.....does he wear anything under that, (hold on let me quote)
"Mountain Hardwear MEN's hiking kilt"?
Hey - get me out of this office, I will wear a party dress (does it match my boots?).
Great to hear from you!
We miss you, have fun.