Wednesday, May 21, 2008

R U F'n kidding me?


Well - as if the trail wasn't hard enough for me - thought i would make it harder! Hiking out of town this morning - crossing a stream, slipped on a rock and fell backwards. Little finger wouldn't move. Hiked back down and got a ride to the hospital. Wasnt broken - but very dislocated - check out the xray! of course it is my dominate hand - so everything is going to be harder. Atleast it wasn't broken, or my leg, and i was close to town. getting lunch while waiting for medicine. Met up with Mary Poppins and Professor Longjohns last night at the hostel. they are doing low mileage today so going to tag along with them. I was able to get my pack on by myself. and yes - i did cry when he re set it - hurt like a SOB - didnt tell me when coming - just kept talking - then bam. neat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your skirt shows up nicely in this photo. Very lovely khaki color.

Morgan Miller said...

Don't blame it on the skirt, sorry I mean kilt. I hope that is the worst thing that happens.
You do look cute though.
Good luck, I hope your pinky feels better soon.

Unknown said...

Ooooooooo sorry to hear about that finger! OUCH!
Yes, the MAN does make the kilt! A little 'breeze' never hurts ;-), so whatever blows your kilt up!!

Love you!