Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Packaging



well - the ladies won - and I shaved the attempt at a beard. Have to have some type of facial hair - as I was just getting to the point where people quit asking me if I was a thru hiker. Going to stick with this look for the rest of the trip - though now I have to carry a razor. I'm starting to show the weight loss in my face. SoJo said we are all starting to look like POW's with the crazy beards, skinny face, and no upperbody. Feel free to vote again - but I'm not shaving any more of it off. You have to admit - don't look quite so homeless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kind of look like a scally-wag pirate! I think it's the stache.

Morgan Miller said...

OH MY GOSH - you are one skinny SOB. Looking good.
AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

check out those cheek bones!! seriously you're a skeleton