Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Like that Seinfeld episode with the donut . . .



No you didn't. Look - you can break a man's arm and it hurts for a while - but you break a man's pride - well - that's forever. Everyone else at the table finished it - and was giving me a lot of flack for not getting mine down - and all the comments they were planning on putting in the upcoming registers. So yes - I went over and got it out of the trash - lid was still on it - and no one else had thrown anything away. Sorry Mom and Day -you raised me better than that. I have no home, and am now eating out of the trash. That MBA is really coming in handy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and with the beard, you pretty much look homeless. don't worry about the no home issue - you'll fit right in on the street corner when you come home... =)

Unknown said...

LMAO!! OK, this one made me laugh out loud!!! LOL I love YOU!! And yes, I'm still laughing!! That's my boy!!