Monday, April 21, 2008

20 miler


Did my first 20 miler today - not really supposed to yet - but was feeling good and weather was good. Make hay when the sunshines has always been good advice. Works with hiking as well. Better to get it done while you have sun vs rain or snow. Elevation changes everything - much lower here - if you blow the picture up you can see wildflowers everywhere. Crossed a stream about 5-6 times today. Really beautiful. Getting close to my first zero mileage day and can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first 20! I've never hiked 20, but I've run 20 plenty of times and I know how you feel. It's tough, but when you're done you're amazed at what you accomplished! Glad you're safe - I was worried when you weren't posting! Can't wait to keep reading!