Monday, August 4, 2008

feeling better


Here I am feeling a little better - as soon as they switched my antibiotics I started feeling better every day. Had to get out for a bit of fresh air - hard to go from hiking 20 miles a day - to laying in a hospital bed for 5 days - with the lights out and the blinds shut (light was bothering me). Really thankful that this happened close to a hospital and really happy with the care I received from Rutland Regional. Is it just me - or am I rocking that gown, scrubs, crocs combo? I think since I had crocs - they were affraid to give me the scrubs top - for fear that I would try to escape - looking like a nurse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a hot outfit Kev! I'm so glad to see you feeling better. What a freakin nightmare!! We're all thinking about you!