Wednesday, June 25, 2008

quick update

just letting you know that I am alive and well and under 1,000 miles to go now. In Port Clinton PA - 3-4 days ahead of my posted schedule - been doing some big days. no time or access to work on blog - likely going to be another week but will have tons to add - so just hold on. oh - and for the ladies - I shaved the "beard" into a goatee - way easier to get a hitch now - don't look like I'm homeless - kinda look like a badass - a skinny badass - but badass none the less. peace for now.

5 comments:

Morgan Miller said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You should have kept the beard. I am very sad. Just kidding. Glad to hear from you. Looking forward to more great stories and pictures. Everyone says HI!

Anonymous said...

Did you HIKE NAKED on the AT day? Do you have pictures of that?

Morgan Miller said...

I don't think you can hike naked with a 50# pack (talk about chaffing). Where would you keep your leatherman??? Ouch, I don't think that would work.
I don't care how skinny you are, even with an arse like an 11 year old boy....we don't need to see that.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are amazing! Good call on shaving...you were starting to look like an extra in an old Western. You know the guy with only three chicklets. Keep it up and look forward to seeing what is left of you (skinny boy).

Joel

Anonymous said...

June 21st was the traditional Hike Naked on the A.T. Day.

People do it. I don't know why. Maybe it's laundry day?