Monday, March 31, 2008

Luv Handles


This is probably one of the stupidest things I have done - post a topless picture of myself on the internet! Last year on my 33rd birthday - I was 205 lbs on a 5' 6" frame - I was fat and depressed. I lost weight and am very happy that I am now down to 165 just 8 months later - I haven't felt this good in a long time - and am down to size 32" waist pants - which I haven't worn in 10 years. I really want to lose another 10-15 lbs, and I'm guessing that the AT will end up taking off more like 20-25 lbs. You burn between 5,000-6,000 calories a day from what I have read - and you simply can't carry that much food. I have been eating what I want, when I want for the last couple of weeks - knowing that I will burn it off. I really just took this picture - so I will have both a "before" and "after" picture of what this is going to do to my body. (and of course something for the ladies - until I return).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me....So many comments.